• The Copper Plating is a process that allows a copper layer to be applied to an object, galvanically.
The Copper plating process is very important in every phase of galvanizing.Both as anchoring and as surface improvement.
• A place of great importance,in the industrial cycles of protection of ferrous materials, is covered by the copper plating
• In addition to having a decorative look, Ramatura is used primarily as an intermediate layer. It is made between the base metal and the final treatment.
• This is to ensure greater metal sealability, especially in the case of a subsequent nickel plating.
The plants within Elezinco Srl are both in Frame and Drum galvanizing
• The machines for the copper plating are of the latest generation and fully automated in all stages of machining.
• Are coordinated, up to the final drying stage, from the best field equipment.Always under the specific control of specialized manpower.