• Nickel plating is one of the galvanic treatments carried out within Elezinco Srl •
The Nickel plating of a metallic detail leads to an improvement of its aesthetic characteristics and also increases its resistance to external agents by preserving it from corrosion.
• Our company is able to guarantee matt and gloss processing, depending on customer requirements •
It is one of the most used decorations both in the field of engineering and decorative.
• Here are the main phases of the Nickel plating process at our company:
3) ALCALINE AND ACID RAM
4) NICKEL PLATING
•The plants used in this process are both chassis and rotobaril
• This is to satisfy the many requests of all our customers, always in the expected delivery times
• Opaque Nickel •
• Matte electrolytic nickel plating is an electrodeposition of semi-glossy nickel for decorative purposes
•The chassis system is fully automated in all stages of machining until the final drying stage.
• It is coordinated by the best equipment and under the constant control of highly specialized manpower.
• Glossy Nickel •
• Glossy electrolytic nickel is a polished nickel electrodeposition for decorative purposes.
• The latest generation of systems (both chassis and rotobarile) are fully automated in all stages of machining until the final drying stage.
• Each stage is coordinated by the best equipment and under the specific control of highly specialized and qualified manpower.
• Nickel Pearl Finishes •
Another latest generation treatment we make at Elezinco Srl is the application of a Nickel Pearl filter at the end of the work to give greater beauty and resistance to the products.
• This type of machining can be done on:
• CLEAN LINES
• Nickel Pearl, as mentioned above, has purely decorative purpose.
• The result of this process is a pearl-satin effect.